Saturday, March 12, 2011

Coupon Organization

Organizing and cutting coupons is the first thing to do and can be one of the most challenging tasks to do but remember why you are doing this in the first place...to SAVE MONEY of course!


Here are a few ways used by some couponers:

  1. Bins - use index cards as labels for each product type
  2. Binder - similar to bins but coupons are placed in baseball card size sheets
  3. File Folder - don't cut any, just organize inserts by date -must be really organized for this one as you will need to know which insert the coupon came in to find it!
Personally for me, I find that the binder method works best.  I use a binder that zips with baseball card inserts.  You will find that the coupons fit quite nicely in the baseball inserts.  You can find the inserts in any hobby shop and on the internet.  When I first started out I figured out rather quickly that to cut the costs of buying each component I needed it was easier to purchase a binder already made for couponing.  After much research I decided on the couponorganizerpro.  Here's a link to their site: http://www.couponorganizerpro.com/coupon-organizer-product-store.shtml  I have enjoyed mine since day one.  Should you need extra baseball card inserts you can order them from there also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment